top button
Connect to us
    Why to Join

Download FREE CA, CS, CMA study material

Print Preview

I am already Registered with the Department, do I have to register with ACES again?

0 votes
posted Nov 19, 2015 by Uma

7 Answers

0 votes

No, your existing data in SACER/SAPS will be migrated to ACES. System will automatically send a TPIN mail with password to your e-mail id, existing in SACER/SAPS database. You have privilege to choose the user name on first Login.
Thanks

answered Nov 19, 2015 by Lochan
0 votes

For an existing assessee, his registration database is migrated in ACES database. Although the existing statutory registration number (assessee code) of the assessee remains the same, he would be required to only "Register with ACES" which will enable to use the application. The ACES system will generate a T-PIN and send it to the registered e-mail id. The assessee has to click on the link given in the e-mail to register with ACES.

answered Nov 20, 2015 by Pushkala Santhanam
0 votes

If you are existing assessee, than your registration database is migrated in ACES database. Although the existing statutory registration number (assessee code) of the assessee remains the same,you would be required to only "Register with ACES" which will enable to use the application. The ACES system will generate a T-PIN and send it to the registered e-mail id. The assessee has to click on the link given in the e-mail to register with ACE

answered Nov 23, 2015 by Ca Cs Sandeep Bohra
0 votes

No, your existing data in SACER/SAPS will be migrated to ACES. System will automatically send a TPIN mail with password to your e-mail id

answered Feb 29, 2016 by Acharya
0 votes

Did you mean registration in your question as registration with the concerned department before the conversion of registration number as PAN based with them.If so, then you will have to make an application to the department and Form 11 and made the registration number PAN based and after conversion you will have to make log in ID and password with the same.
Lastly, once you got register with the concerned department you won't require to re-register till you surrender.

answered Mar 15, 2016 by Bhavya Shah
–1 vote

No, your existing data in SACER/SAPS will be migrated to ACES. System will automatically send a TPIN mail with password to your e-mail id, existing in SACER/SAPS database. You have privilege to choose the user name on first Login.

answered Nov 20, 2015 by Veeru
–1 vote

Dear Uma Ji ,
As far as your query is concerned with I am already Registered with the Department, do I have to register with ACES again.
Let me informed ,
Sorry uma ji , no you have not register with ACES Again.
Because
you have existing data in SACER/SAPS Database.
Thanks
With Best Regards
Amit Goyal

answered Nov 20, 2015 by Amit Goyal