Get Notifications
Videos
Books
Notes
Connect to us
    Why to Join

Download FREE CA, CS, CMA study material

Print Preview

Can i expect any job oppurtunities after completing IPCC ??

+1 vote

And if so,what can be the pay package?

posted Jun 6, 2015 by Ramesh

13 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

yes...U can ofcourse expect job after completing ipcc. normally in market such students and job seekers are called as CA-Inter pass. if U visit various job seeking websites U would see lot of jobs for CA-Inters. so u can go through them and approach them in order to get a job at this stage. however u can also join under CAs as an employee as it would give them advantage to have a guy of same field and to u as well to continue with what u are already doing or probably would be doing. It would also help u to b in touch with the current matters of tax, accounts, audit, law and whole stuffs. So if anytime u want a comeback and continue with ca final then it would help u to make it a easy come back thereby benefiting u by all sides. i appreciate ur thoughts and wish u all the luck ahead. ALL THE BEST. WISH U A POSITIVE SUCCESS AHEAD.

U also asked about pay package it depends from company to company and place to place, like in a small place it may be 15-20000 per month..but in metro cities it may be from 25-30000 per month

answered Jul 10, 2015 by Dimple
Please visit JOBS section of CAKART COMMUNITY and select CA IPCC jobs there. U will find list of vacancy for ca ipcc pass candidates
thank you and i want your updates that will help me to improve my education at the same time. thanking you sir.
my email address is heartyprasanth1312@gmail.com
+2 votes

Hi,

If you haven't completed your 3 years of articleship, then you can also try for an Industrial Trainee position in any industry. Industrial training can be done in the last one year of articleship. Many well known corporates provide this opportunity which can give you a great exposure.

If you are considering a job opportunity, of course, a CA Inter/IPCC qualified can expect various kinds of openings. For specific openings for CA IPCC qualified, you can refer to various job portals like naukri.com, timesjobs.com, etc. You can also refer to CAKART.in, cacscma.com, mycajobs.com and cabook.in for various job openings for CA IPCC qualified.

Also, the pay package depends on the job profile, employer entity/industry, your performance in the interview, your experience and academic background.

answered Jul 1, 2015 by Shefali
+1 vote

CA IPCC qualified student consider as semi qualified CA.so can get job.Semi qualified CA can get job as accountants,audit assistant,banking,taxation.Tally is important software which u must know,many industry ask abt that.Excel is also important.
however it is advisable to go for account technician course conducted by ICAI.That certificate will give you more value in market.

answered Jun 7, 2015 by Pranjali
+1 vote

Hi,
Yes ofcourse, you can get a job after clearing IPCC, as now you have knowledge of accounts and taxation broadly which is the requirement of most of the accounting jobs. Moreover I would recommend you to search for a job where you can assist a CA, not necessarily a firm, that will help you to have a practical knowledge of CA jobs.
And further, also keep in mind to finish your articleship on time.

answered Jun 30, 2015 by Vandana Choudhari
+1 vote

Hello,

First of all leaving the CA course in the middle is the not right option, but it is your choice finally.
Yes you can get the good job after completing IPCC, since you lack articleship training then you will not get good package but that much you can survive. You will nearly get Rs.15000-20000 per month.
But It is not the fixed pay if your capability & you prove yourself then it can fetch even more money to you.

It all finally depend you your performance in the job

answered Jul 1, 2015 by Manoj
0 votes

yes you can get job opportunities after completing ipcc as you have knowledge of accounts audit law and taxation so you can get job as CA-inter and i think pay package can of 250000 or 300000..

answered Jun 6, 2015 by Rucha Umesh Gor
Thank u very much Rucha umesh gor :)
0 votes

Hi Ramesh...
Yes after completing your IPCC ...there are lots of good job opportunities are available... Salary can be between 15000-20000 per month.

answered Jun 22, 2015 by Archana Kumawat
0 votes

yes...U can ofcourse expect job after completing ipcc. normally in market such students and job seekers are called as CA-Inter pass. if U visit various job seeking websites U would see lot of jobs for CA-Inters. so u can go through them and approach them in order to get a job at this stage. however u can also join under CAs as an employee as it would give them advantage to have a guy of same field and to u as well to continue with what u are already doing or probably would be doing. It would also help u to b in touch with the current matters of tax, accounts, audit, law and whole stuffs. So if anytime u want a comeback and continue with ca final then it would help u to make it a easy come back thereby benefiting u by all sides. i appreciate ur thoughts and wish u all the luck ahead. ALL THE BEST. WISH U A POSITIVE SUCCESS AHEAD.

answered Dec 30, 2015 by Acharya
0 votes

Getting a job is not difficult for a professional student. The what matters is getting the right job!

There are opportunities for IPCC passed students. But you cannot expect a good package. They will provide you good enough until you qualify CA.

You can try in the following companies: TCS, Cognizant, IBM, Wipro, ICICI, Karvy, etc.

The salary depends upon policy of the company as well as how you talk and interact with the interviewer.

Regards--
Prakash Daga

answered Jan 7 by Prakash Daga
–1 vote

Yes CA Students are privileged of getting job even before completion of Course completely in fields of Accounts, taxation, internal audit.
can expect salary of Minimum 15-30k p.m

answered Jun 7, 2015 by Harish
Thanks harish :)